Fire Risk Assessment
At Zeta Services our Fire Risk Management division provides Fire Risk Assessments on any type of property to comply with fire safety legislation such as The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order and fire safety in the workplace.
We pride ourselves as having a vast wealth of experience in undertaking and completing risk assessment contracts for single or multi-site customers on a nationwide basis. We are also committed to quality and deliver the highest standards to our diverse range of clients.
Large and Complex Estates
Zeta Services Fire Risk Management division specialise in the management of Fire safety in large and complex buildings/estates, as a result we have come to know the nature and management problems often faced in managing compliance. Our unique and cost effective service offering enables us to provide our clients with complete confidence, reassurance, peace of mind and satisfaction.
Our innovative use of Information Technology Solutions enables us to offer a service unable to be matched by our competitors. Our Information Technology solutions positively enable us to enhance our service quality, improve our business operations and reduce our overall environmental impact.
Our assessments are carried out by experienced and knowledgeable fire risk assessors and fire consultants. Having the right people is fundamental to delivering the best service for our clients, so we only recruit the most talented staff with the correct mix of experience and qualifications. Our team boasts:
- Chartered Fire Engineers
- Qualified Fire Safety Consultants / Risk Assessors
- Trained Fire Investigators
- Experienced Fire Training Presenters
- Competent Life Safety System Engineers
Upon completion of your fire safety risk assessment we will provide you with a report, in a user-friendly format, which will help you to understand any issues we find and allow you to deal with them in priority order. Our Fire risk assessment reports are normally provided electronically within five working days of the assessment taking place.
Our fire risk assessments include;
Our qualified Fire team will also work with you through a comprehensive five stage process:
1. Identify potential fire hazards by a personal site visit, including talking to you, your staff and other parties involved. The visit will include identifying possible sources of ignition, fuel and oxygen supply.
2. Assess inherent dangers posed to employees and visitors in the premises and associated risks for fire warnings, exit procedures and safe exit routes. A Hot Smoke test can be used to assess the effects and rate of travel of smoke and gases in the event of a fire.
3. Produce a comprehensive report that evaluates the risks, assesses whether existing precautions are sufficient, and advises on new precautions or measures required. This report will include assessing unoccupied areas where detection may be delayed.
4. Help implement the actions suggested and record actions taken. Remember to tell your employees what you have done to keep them up to date too!
5. Schedule regular assessment reviews and revisions if required to keep you, your staff and your business safe from the risk of fire.
Our reports typically include observations and findings relevant to the following:
- Description of property and the applicable legislation
- General property information including number of floors, use of premises, occupiers and basic risk level
- Fire hazards and ignition sources, including electrical sources of ignition, heating, cooking, arson, storage, house-keeping, building work and outside contractors
- Means of escape, including fire exits, protection of escape routes, structural integrity and external exit routes
- Emergency lighting including maintenance and records.
- Signs and notices
- Fire alarm and fire warning arrangements, including fire and smoke detection
- Fixed and portable fire extinguishing equipment and installations including fire extinguishers and maintenance
- Management of fire safety including fire routine, emergency plan and record keeping
- Access for fire fighting and fire fighter safety including staircase and corridor ventilation
- An action plan providing recommendations to rectify any deficiencies found during our assessment including a priority order for completion and guideline budget costs.
In addition, your report will include:
- Fire Risk 'Contour Map' for the whole building giving areas of relative risk.
Critical analysis of component parts of a building, with regard to business imperatives, i.e. what are the consequences if we lose this part of the building or this process is no longer available?
To find out more about our Fire Risk assessments or to obtain a quote call us on +44(0)844 999 4109 or email JLIB_HTML_CLOAKING .